17.2.07

Un año

Tomando palabras prestadas hoy lo dejo escrito, porque al aire se lo he dicho hasta el cansancio y al parecer no te ha encontrado para decírtelo...


Who are you whom I so faintly hear?
who urge me ever on?
What voice is this that speaks within me?
guides me towards the best?

True, what I thought a dream

Love
shall we deny it when it visits us?
shall we not take what we are given?
There is only this
all else is unreal

Afraid of myself
a god, he seems to me
What else is life but being near you?
Do they suspect?
oh, to be given to you
you to me
I will be faithful to you
True
Two no more
one
one
I am
I am

Tell her
tell her what?
it was a dream
now I am awake
I let her love me
I made her love me
I must

Why have you not come to me?

Don´t trust me

Remember
Who are you whom I love?

There´s something I know when I´m with you
that I forget when I´m away

free

my true light

Can love lie?
Where are you, my love?

Start over
exchange this false life for a true one

Come away
come near
come near me
you touch me now
in all things may I stand by you
What is right?
give
Wrong?
Who is this man?
Now...all is perfect
let me be lost
true
You flow through me
like a river
Come
follow me
I can´t sleep till I see you again

1 comentario:

Anónimo dijo...

Saber pintar no es cuestión de manos, sino de ojos... Recuérdalo siempre... y pinta el cielo con suspiros...